5405 Wilshire Blvd Suite 212,
Los Angeles, CA 90036,
United States of America.
Email Address: Abuse [at] My.AspirationHosting.com
Fax Number: +1-323-330-9512
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email or regular mail to Aspiration Hosting and must include the following information:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Aspiration Hosting to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Aspiration Hosting to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to submit copyright infringement notification as described herein will result in no legal notice or action on behalf of Aspiration Hosting.
- Misrepresentations: – any person who knowingly materially misrepresents under this section
- that material or activity is infringing, or
- that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee, or by Aspiration Hosting, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of Aspiration Hosting relaying upon such misrepresentations in removing or ceasing to disable access to it.