We carefully choose partners who can bring valuable solutions to our clients. We provide handle the complex task of hosting and securing your website, and making it fast. Still, there are many other needed services to build and maintain a successful business. We think these partners will help you towards that goal.
NoFraudNoFraud Contact: Chat, email or call your Aspiration representative for an introduction.
Online fraud is a big concern for every eCommerce merchant. With NoFraud, you can rest easy that your business is safe from fraud & you can wash your hands of all fraud prevention tasks that occupy hours of your staff’s time including fraud score analyzing, fraud rule building and manual review.
NoFraud offers eCommerce fraud prevention through real-time virtual identity verification. We deliver individual, real-time decisions for each transaction using thousands of data points and virtually every fraud detection technology available.
The solution is fully automated and managed by in-house experts, requiring no input from the merchants, not even manual review – cardholder verification is done internally by NoFraud. Live customer support is available to all customers.
NoFraud never requires any commitments or integration fees. We make fraud prevention as easy and price effective as possible.
How NoFraud Works
Using the latest cutting edge fraud technology, NoFraud screens transactions from your store’s shopping cart and delivers an immediate fraud result.
NoFraud gives you actionable responses you can rely on: Pass or Fail. There are no scores to analyze or rules to configure. For transactions where a high risk transaction has validation potential, NoFraud contacts the cardholder for verification (less than 0.5% of transactions). This allows NoFraud to approve even high risk orders.
Chargeback Protection: NoFraud offers zero fraud liability. Should you get a fraud chargeback on an order NoFraud passed, NoFraud will reimburse you for the full chargeback amount.
Packed with Tons of Technology
NoFraud uses a blend of intelligent technology, machine learning and human intelligence to keep up to date with the complex, ever-evolving face of fraud. Below is a sample of the technology utilized:
- IP Geolocation:IP Geolocation allows NoFraud to compare the device location to the billing or shipping address
- Proxy Piercing:Proxy piercing detects if the customer is actually where he or she claims to be
- Device Fingerprinting:NoFraud tracks if the device used in the transaction has been linked to fraud in the past
- Global Blacklists:Monitors global customer blacklists
- Velocity Detection:Monitors transaction velocity to identify risk through related transactions in close succession
- Persona Tracking:Persona tracking identifies order characteristics and customer behavior to establish risk
- Social Media Validation:Pulls data from social media databases to verify identity
- Black Lists:Utilizes global and merchant-specific blacklists to cross-reference transactions
- Email History & Verification:Analyzes email address for history and authentication
- User Behavior:Monitors the way the shopper interacts with the website
- Intelligent Monitoring:Monitors future transactions to retroactively flag past transactions as fraudulent when new data becomes available
Customer Testimonials In The Media:
- Campos Inc stores were dealing with $3,000-$5,000 worth of chargebacks monthly, despite employing two full time fraud analysts. NoFraud successfully reduced its fraud costs to small fraction of what he was previously paying. “It’s the best insurance policy that anyone could buy,”; Cesar Campos says. Read the full Internet Retailer article here.
- Ambush Board Company had $40,000 in chargebacks the year before using NoFraud. Not only are chargebacks almost non-existent, they can now ship internationally, something they didn’t do previously due to fraud concerns. Read the full Internet Retailer article here.
- Certified Watch Store was holding 30% of their orders for suspected fraud, and 10% required extensive manual review. CEO Ezzie Schaffran says: “At a certain point in life you decide that you’re in business to make money and you don’t have the time, energy or perseverance to be a fraud investigator“. Read the full STORES Magazine article here.