Contact Us 1.708.547.8500
What is digital marketing and Why?
Digital marketing is the process of creating and also keeping up the customer relationships through online activities to generate the leads.
General points to be considered when Planning Digital Marketing
1. First of all, identify the audience you target – By identifying the audience it will be easy to increase the reach of your website.
2. Always spy on your competitors – This will help to know what methods they are using to improve their traffic.
3. Prioritize your digital strategy – Above all be very careful while selecting your digital marketing plan.
4. For quick result in Digital Marketing
A variety of methods are available today, therefore, it will be better to take a pick ‘n’ mix approach.
a. Email Marketing
1. It will help with the email campaign. So to collect the email id of visitors to your site you can set a form on your site to encourage people to join or subscribe it by filling in. The other important factor is the type of campaign.
- Marketing offer
This may include some of the latest services you are offering or discounts, special promotions etc..
This is an email sent to your subscribers announcing a new product, feature as well as a service.
b. Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing
SEO consists of On page as well as Off page optimization. The On page includes Keyword analysis, title as well as description optimization, Checkout for robot.txt, sitemap as well as alt.txt. The Off page includes Link building, submissions in different sites to increase the traffic to a website. In SMM always be active on social media – Daily activities in Social medias (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Google +, Pinterest, etc..)
c. Search Engine Marketing
This includes Pay per click, Google Adwords, Social media ads etc. Steps to be considered while creating an ad
1. Goal Setting – The main objective of your campaign should be brand awareness as well as lead generation. Also, it may be to increase traffic to your website or else to increase the sales.
2. Choose Platform – There are different platforms available today. They are Google, Yahoo, Bing etc..
3. Plan targeting – You should be well planned for the target audience, their geographic location, device type they are using as well as their age.
4. Keyword Research – You should create a list of core keywords that you are planning to use in ads. And also always try to choose medium traffic keywords since it will be easy to improve traffic.
5. Write an effective AD text using core keyword
d. Affiliate Marketing
Another method for promoting your products as well as services are by giving a small commission to the marketers. Hence you should be careful while choosing marketers based on your budget.