Aspiration Hosting / Web 2 Market, a growing US based e-commerce development company that designs, develops, hosts and supports Magento storefronts.
Position: Senior Magento developer (EXPERT LEVEL)
Location: Home Office/ Work from Home
Working Hours: US Shift
Payment frequency: Every 2 weeks
Must have 5+ Years experience in programming Magento storefronts using HTML, PHP, and related technologies.
Must be able to program a customer’s technical, complicated request into functional customization within the Magento platform
Experience with WordPress, Drupal and WooCommerce helpful.
Responsibilities include: The Magento Software Developer will design, develop & support and doing complex modifications using HTML, PHP, CSS, SQL and the Magento administrative control panel.
Skills & Technical Requirements:
ANY LEVEL OF MAGENTO CERTIFICATION A HUGE PLUS.
· Previous PHP experience.
· Previous experience building Magento e-commerce storefronts.
· Previous experience with Magento eCommerce software required.
Must be an excellent communicator in English (written and verbal).
The perfect candidate must:
– Possess the ability to think through complex applications and be analytical.
– Be able to work with customers and other developers to implement the project requirements into a web storefront.
– Be able to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues in English via telephone and email.
– Have the ability to work independently and also be part of the Aspiration Hosting/Web2Market team.
– Have astute troubleshooting skills.
– Be able to communicate with clients and management on a daily basis.
– Have good follow through skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
– Be very attentive to detail and have an aesthetic eye.
– Have the ability to work under pressure, stick to deadlines, and be able to prioritize tasks and assignments.
Paid vacation days
Paid sick days
If interested, please email your resume to our recruiter, Anik Patel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.